08000 92 93 94

Deacon - Service at the Highest Level


Quick quotes for blocks of flats insurance

Your one-stop-shop for access to a range of big insurers!

  • No more waiting for days to get a quote
  • We do all the hard work comparing quotes, so you don’t have to
  • A range of products to suit the Managing Agent and leaseholder alike

Have you noticed how long it can take to get a quote for blocks of flats insurance? We have and that’s why we’ve launched a brand new quotation system so that we can give you a range of comparative quotes, the same day.

That's the Deacon difference.


Unique policies you can’t get anywhere else

Everything you need, nothing you don’t!

  • Deacon policies are designed especially for blocks of flats and let property
  • You can’t get our blocks of flats policies anywhere else
  • A range of products to suit the Managing Agent and leaseholder alike

We make it our business to know blocks of flats insurance inside-out and that includes working with household-name insurers to get you insurance policies that are fit for purpose.

They’re not ‘general’ insurance policies designed to look like the real thing but they are designed specifically for people managing or living in blocks of flats or let property. Oh and you can’t get them anywhere else – even from the insurers.

That’s the Deacon difference.     

Claims paid up to 50% faster

An award-winning claims team to look after you!

  • Dedicated claims handlers you can speak to directly
  • Less waiting for claims to be settled
  • Regular communications during your claim

Let’s face it; no-one wants to make a claim. But if you have to, wouldn’t it be nice to think that it would be settled quickly and painlessly by a helpful, friendly claim handler?

Well, now it can be. Deacon is authorised by the majority of our insurers to make the decisions about settling claims directly with you, which means your life can get back to normal, more quickly.

You can speak to the same person each time and we’ll even give you their direct number.

That’s the Deacon difference.

The specialist broker, so you don’t need to be

We take the pain out of insuring your property!

  • Same-day comparative quotes from a panel of major insurers
  • We’ve negotiated policies designed especially for blocks of flats
  • You choose the policy to suit you

There is no secret or magic formula. We simply make it our business to know blocks of flats insurance inside-out, and the only way to do this is to see things from your point of view.

That's why every Deacon customer has a dedicated account manager who takes the time to understand what's important to you.

That’s the Deacon difference.

Experienced, knowledgeable staff

We love to talk about blocks of flats insurance!

  • Friendly, experienced staff
  • We do all the hard work so you don’t have to
  • We have over 23 years experience in property insurance

Deacon’s friendly team is based in sunny Bournemouth. We’re easy to talk to, super-knowledgeable and we have a range of products to suit you, whether you are living in, or managing, a block of flats or let property.

We love talking about blocks of flats insurance and we’d love to talk to you, so call us free or contact us online.

That’s the Deacon difference.


Deacon is a trading name of Property & Commercial Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England no 08206861. Registered address: The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London, EC4N 8AW.

The products we offer are available for UK properties only. Up to date policy terms and conditions are available from Deacon: 08000 92 93 94 or email